Awards and Accomplishments
- Starting his 10th year in Real Estate
- RE/MAX 100% Club-2004,2005,2007,2009
- RE/MAX Executive Club-2003,2006,2008,2010,2011
- Midland Board of Realtors "Rookie of the Year" award winner 2003
- Multi-Millioan Dollar Producer
- 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 RE/MAX LeadStreet Super User
- Member of RE/MAX Hall of Fame
- James has spent his entire career serving his clients' real estate needs in the City of Midland, Midland County, Auburn, Western Bay County, Sanford Lake, Wixom Lake area.
- James specializes in new and resale homes in the Midland Area and also Commercial Leases and Sales.
- James is a Midland native. He attended Midland High School. He attended Central Michigan University and graduated with a BA in Education.
- James has 5 grown children (all living in Midland) and 3 Grandchildren.
- James is a member of the State of Michigan Softball Hall of Fame, having played as a member of the US National Team and US Pan American Team. James is also a member of the Midland County Sports Hall of Fame.
A RE/MAX Realtor
- A Realtor is a member of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION of REALTORS and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
Community and Civic Service
- Current Member of the Board of Directors of Midland County United Way
- 3 Year President of the Great Lakes Loons Booster Club (single A affillate of LA Dodgers Baseball)
- 3 Year President of the Midland Softball Association (1,500 member organization)
- Sharing Tree Donator
- North and West Family Community Centers Donator
Real Estate Solutions
In today’s real estate market, you need to work with a real estate professional you can trust. I am dedicated to providing the absolute finest service and expertise possible for my clients. Whether you are buying or selling your primary residence, a second home, or relocating to a new neighborhood, I can help make your home ownership dreams come true.
Whether in the buying or selling process, my website offers a wealth of information to help you.